We have the following vacancy at Bannockburn Primary School:
Deputy Premises Manager
Scale 5 (£25,137 - £26,520 per annum)
Bannockburn Primary seeks to appoint a Deputy Premises Manager to work within our Premises Team. We have two school sites which operate as one school. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic people with high expectations for the above position.
We are looking for staff who:
- are positive role models for staff, pupils and parents
- have the highest expectations of themselves and the children
- are committed to continuous professional development
- have a sense of pride in their work and pay attention to detail
- work well as part of a team but can also work using their own initiative
We can offer you:
- strong leadership with a clear sense of strategic direction
- supportive staff and governors
- opportunities for further CPD.
- never a dull day with a great working team
Please specify which position you are applying for on your application form.
As a primary school that operates under safer recruitment guidelines we will complete a number of pre-employment checks. Successful candidates will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 26th January 2022
Interviews: Thursday 3rd February 2022
Letter from the Headteacher
Deputy Premises Manager Person Specification
Greenwich Council Equality Policy
Guidance on completing your application form