Targets, Achievements & Partnerships
School Development Targets 2021 - 2022
Priority 1 - Systems and ethos that promote the priority of pupil, family and staff.
We aim to ensure our school ethos, systems and values consistently support and enhance the positive development of our school community.
Priority 2 - Effective leadership that is responsive to current changes and facilitates staff to be effective within their roles.
We aim to ensure that leadership is inspired by a clear vision and is outward looking, collegial, supportive and encourages creativity and innovation.
Priority 3 - A rich and diverse curriculum coverage that reflects our school community through quality experiences and resources.
We aim to ensure that children are inspired by a broad curriculum, balanced viewpoints and relevant topics, that draw upon interrelationships between areas of enquiry, while aspiring for every pupil to attain the highest possible standards.
We are proud of our achievements and have received the following achievements;
- Judicium Education School Data Protection Award (February 2021) 2021 Award Letter
- London Children's Flowers Society Spring Competition Gold Award (March 2020)
- Greenwich in Bloom - Best Communal Garden Second prize (2019)
- Inclusion Quality Mark 'Flagship Status' (awarded again in November 2019) 2019 Report Letter
- International School Award (September 2019) 2019 Award Letter
- Primary Science Quality Mark (September 2019) 2019 Report Letter
- Well-Being Award (June 2019)
- Royal Horticultural School Gardening Award (Level 4)
- Rights Respecting Schools Accreditation Silver award (December 2018) 2018 Report Letter
- Certificate of Excellence for Primary Partnership from University of Greenwich - 2018
- School Travel Plan 'Gold Star' (2017)
- Pupil Premium Award (awarded January 2016) 2016 Award Letter
- The Values Mark (awarded 2015)
- The Enhanced Values Mark (awarded 2019)
- Outstanding School (judged by Ofsted January 2014)
- Training school for Teaching London SCITT and LDBS Partnership (since 2015)
- Lead school for SCITT and LDBS Partnership (since 2017)
- London Schools Gold Club Member (2013 - 2014)
- Top 250 performing schools for progress between KS 1 & KS2 (2013)
- Top 250 performing schools for progress of disadvantaged pupils (2013)
- The Times Top 500 state primary schools (2013)
- Governor Mark (awarded again in 2016)
- Certificate of Excellence from the University of Greenwich for Student Development
(awarded 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Certificate of Excellence from the University of Greenwich for the contribution to the Partnership
(awarded 2017, 2018)
Bannockburn has also forged strong links with: